Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kelvin Cheah

Hi, my name is Kelvin Cheah and I am only 21 years old this year which is the year I am going to graduate. I am year 3 semesters 1 student from accounting course in Utar and this will be a challenging year for me since I’m aiming to pass my result with flying color. In this semester, I ‘m particularly interested in E-Commerce subject since nowadays the world is all about technology.

Let me share with you five of my favorite websites. The first website that I am going to recommend to you is dictionary.com. In this website, besides searching for the words you don’t understand, it also provide pronunciation of the word for you to learn how to pronoun it properly. I always refer to it whenever I have any difficulty in any English word. Then, the second website that I am going to share is wikianswers.com. In this website, you can try post whatever questions that you are unclear of and your question will be post base on it category. There is a high probability that your question will be answer by some experts in the category of your question. The third website I would like to share with you is www.6621.com. I often used to listen and download songs from the website. For entertainment, I think www.mofunzone.com is a good website for you if you like to play games a lot. Lastly, the website that I highly recommended is www.photofunia.com which you must visit it because it is a very fun website with the special effect you can make with your photo.
Besides surfing those websites, the top five activities that I usually do using internet are checking my e-mail daily, chatting with my friend through msn, online banking, listen music and download latest movie. I can spend my time whole day with just sitting in front of the computer doing all those stuffs.

So, if you find that you have any similar interest that you would like to share with me, please add my msn (manchester814@hotmail.com) to be my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment