Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Zhu Tian

KLIA... Formula 1... Do you know those places?? They are locating in Sepang which is now implementing a big project name Sepang Goldcoast. I’m zhu tian and I come from Sepang. I’m now 21 years old and study in UTAR Sg Long campus. I’m a quiet girl but sometimes will be quite noisy especially with those people that I more familiar such as my family and best friend. My hobbies are listen to music, watching television, playing my mini “piano”, playing badminton and playing games. I will play PS games with my brother at home when during weekend but I’m always the loser.

Top 5 websites that I visited the most are google, yahoo, facebook, friendster and 8TV. First, I will launch google website to find information when doing assignments. Sometimes, google is the only website that I launch all the day especially at the time when the assignment submission due date is near. Besides that, I will visit to yahoo website to check my mails and reading some funny or relaxing story. I can learn and know more extra things from the mails that my friends sent to me. Facebook is the website that I like to visit especially when I feel boring and stressful. It is because I can play games inside facebook such as pet society and know more friends from there. Pet society is the game that I like the most inside facebook because it is funny and quite interesting. Inside the game, you can design your pet’s looks, buy furniture for your pet and feed foods to it and also can have some activities with your pet. Then, I will launch friendster website to check any comments or message that my friends leave it to me.

From there, I can know other peoples also and I have joined some clubs inside there such as fans club for my idol – Nicholas Teo. Moreover, 8TV website is another website for me to visit for relaxing. I will watch TV series from there that I miss out from television. Sometimes I busy doing my works, so I will not catch up from television. 8TV website is my choice to watch the episode that I miss out and I can watch it anytime.

Besides that, top 5 internet activities for me are playing games, checking mails, chit- chat with friends, listening music and finding information. That’s all about me. Thank you and welcome for those who visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment