Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sue Yee

My name is Lee Sue Yee. I come from Penang. I’m a BAC student in year three semester one at UTAR. My hobbies are playing badminton, swimming, watching movies, listening song, playing games and online chatting. Sometimes, I will play badminton with my cousin outside the garden when we are free. When I feel very stress, I will go for some sports. Sometimes, I will ask my cousin to accompany me to go for a swim or play some healthy games such as chess. Occasionally, I will watch movies together with my best friends in the cinema. While I feel boring, I will go shopping or singing at Green Box with my friends to fill up my emptines.

The top 5 websites that I visit the most are Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Window Live Messenger and Baidu. I use Yahoo to check my mail and mailing massages to my friends so that we keep contact to each other. Then, I also use Google to search and find more information when doing my assignment. It is easy to search and get many extra details on it. In Facebook, there are some games to play such as pet society, bowling buddies, word challenges, and world war. We can view our friends’ photos and profile from the Facebook. I use Facebook to play games and uploading my photos. Besides that, I can chat with my friends too. I also use Windows Live Messenger to chat and discuss assignments with my friends. At the same time, we can save our money instead by talking in the phone. Mostly, I listen songs from Baidu. There are many famous and nice songs to listen.

There are top 5 internet activities that I usually do are searching, mailing massages, chatting, play games and download movies and songs. We can use the internet to search and get different information from other places. We can mail messages via by internet to other people from other countries. There are many free online games in the Internet. Furthermore, we can also download movies or songs from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment