Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yao Sheng (Leonard)

Let me start the blog by telling the purpose or reason of formation for this blog . This Blog is created mainly for Assignment Purpose for the subject of E-Commerce. Do your know what is E-Commerce? E-Commerce is the process of buying, selling or exchanging product, services and information via Internet Access. There are some companies that practicing E-Commerce now which is Dell and Apple. So this blog will specifically bring the information of E-Commerce in our real life process. Well this is also the reason of how the blog title form (Life of E-Commerce)

Now I got to start on to start on some introduction about myself. My name is Yao Sheng. Your can call me Leonard. I am 21 years old now and will be turn to 22 years old when 19 of October 2009. I’m from a small town, which is famous in Otak-Otak. Do your knew it? It is Muar a town in Johor. I was born at there on 1987 and staying there till Primary Six in 1999. Year 2000 as your know as Y2K I have shift to Shah Alam and start my Secondary Studies in SMK Seafield which is partying in USJ 2 Subang Jaya. After half a year studying there I have transfer to SMK USJ 13 and finish my secondary studies there. Later on, I have started my college life by study Certificates of Pre-University Studies (CPS) in Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC) which located in Setapak (Somewhere near Wangsa Maju). After graduated from TARC I joined Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) to continue my Bachelor Degree Program in Year 2007 January Intake. I had taken Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in UTAR and currently is Year 3 Semester 1 student. I will be graduate end of this year and plan to further my study in designing field. My hobbies is photographing, playing basketball and listening on sentimental music.

The top 5 websites that I always visit is Lowyat.net, Photomalaysia.com, Facebook, Google and Blogger.

Lowyat.net (www.lowyat.net) is a forum that discusses all kind of things such as Photographing, Handphone Technology, Automobile Technology, Buying and Selling on Technology Peripheral and etc. I have visited everyday just to have more information on Photographing Section. Sometime I have some peak on Buying and Selling section to know more about the second hand price in the market.

Photomalaysia.com (www.photomalaysia.com) is a forum mainly discuss on Photography. There is some review on Photography Peripheral such as DSLR Camera, Compact Camera, Lenses and etc for various brands such as Canon, Sony, Nikon, Olympus and etc. There is a lot of photographer sharing their photo there. This is quite a good site to visit if you really want to know more things about Photography.

Facebook (www.facebook.com) is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. Normally I use it to view some update on my friends who is studying in overseas. Sometime I might share some picture with them. Facebook have all kind of Application such as games, tarot card, horoscope and etc but I hardly use them up cause my main purpose is just to have some view on my friends profile.

Google (www.google.com) is best search engine that I found. Maybe have better one but for now I just found this. Normally I use it to search information for assignment purpose and also gain some extra knowledge. Let me share you some knowledge that I gain from ITM Tutor Mr Yap which is searching in Google can some specific way to search it by adding “”. For example: “Facebook”

Blogger (www.blogger.com) is the site I visited everyday cause I am also a blogger. I visit my blog everyday to do some update and also view my friend blog when there is update from them. Let me introduce a bit on my blog. My blog site is www.leonard87.blogspot.com. It carries the title “My Life and Way”. This is my personal blog mainly created to share my joy and sorrowness to my friends.

Besides that I also always have chatting with my friends using MSN Messenger. I also send e-mail to my family member and friend by using Gmail. Sometimes I have video conferencing with my brothers in UK using Skype and also sharing some picture by using Photobucket. I might do some comment in my friend blog in chatbox that created by them.

Basically here is the Top 5 Websites that I always visit and also Top 5 activites that I utilize from using Internet access

Before I end this your can add me in followers

MSN: yeoleonard@hotmail.com

E-mail: yeoleonard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment